Qualified native English speaker wanted for an immediate start.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand only)
- Any university degree
- Any TEFL certificate
- Turkish residence permit
- Available for interview between 2nd and 13th March 2015
- Primary school on the Asian side of Istanbul
- Teaching Grades 7 and 8
- Approximately 24 lessons per week
- Short contract with opportunity to extend for next year
- Free transport between home and school
- Food provided
- Work permit provided
- Supportive administration
- Preplanned lesson materials and clear curriculum
- Great salary
If you meet ALL the requirements above please send your CV and a photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘Immediate Start‘ in the subject line.
This article covers the qualifications and other requirements for different types of jobs in the field of teaching English in Turkey.
Although it is considered to be fairly easy to get a job in Turkey, the ESL job market is not as open as places like Thailand perhaps where simply being a native speaker is enough to get you hired. It is essential to have a decent teaching qualification and some experience if you want to work as an English teacher in Turkey.