15 Signs You Teach In A Private School in Turkey
If you are a teacher, were a teacher, or know a teacher, who works in a private school in Turkey then you’ll agree this list deserves an A+ for Accuracy.
Here is our list of the 15 signs that you teach in a private school in Turkey.
1. Your hands often look like this…
2. You can eat lunch in 10 minutes or less.
3. Sunday nights are like…
4. But Friday nights are like......
Usually at about 7pm!
5. Your desk looks like this:
6. Your mornings have started to look like this.
7. You've mastered the art of sounding kind, interested, patient and sarcastic all at the same time.
8. You don’t care if he’s the president, no leaning back on chairs!
9. Your September supplies shopping looks like this....
10. This is your internal dialogue during a parents meeting.
11. You know how to improvise....
So when the kids turn their desks on their sides for an April Fool, you just roll with it.
12. When people say, “You’re so lucky to get the whole summer off!”
13. You know what I mean by "the fake snot" excuse.
14. You no longer ask, "What's for lunch today?".
You already know it's kofte.
15. You have finally understood that 'cheating' is really just a synonym for 'helping'.