englishjobsturkey.com: The website and WordPress blog
Website: Any web content residing on the englishjobsturkey.com domain
User: Any individual who accesses the Website
Jobseeker: Any User who has created or uploaded a resume or CV within the Website
Recruiter: Any User who has registered a school or posted a job within the Website
School: Any school, company or organisation with a legitimate need to hire teaching staff
Recruitment Service:The services offered under the “Jobs” and “Resumes” sections of the Website
3. Scope of Use
1. The User agrees that all information submitted to the Website is done so solely at the risk of the User. While englishjobsturkey.com agrees to take reasonable steps towards protecting the data belonging to the User, englishjobsturkey.com will not be held responsible for any breaches in security (including, but not limited to; hacking, cracking, phishing and theft) that cause the data belonging to the User to be compromised.
2. Jobseekers agree that they will only use the Recruitment Service for the purpose of looking for employment and understand that they may apply for jobs by making direct contact with the Recruiter (either through a form on the Website or by emailing the Recruiter directly) and that englishjobsturkey.com will never be involved in negotiations between the Jobseeker and the Recruiter. For as long as the Jobseeker keeps a resume on the Website in an “Active” state, the Website will display a summary to the general public and provide full details of the resume to Recruiters.
4. Prohibited Use
Users agree to abide by the following prohibitions:
1. No Jobseeker may submit inaccurate user information, or submit inaccurate resume information.
2. No User may contact a Recruiter except as a Jobseeker for the express reason of applying for, or seeking clarification about, a position that a Recruiter has advertised.
3. No User may contact a Jobseeker except as a Recruiter for the express reason of offering an interview or a position of employment.
4. No Recruiter may submit inaccurate user information, submit inaccurate school registration information or submit inaccurate job advertisement information.
5. No Recruiter may contact a Jobseeker except for the express reason of offering employment or seeking clarification in relation to a resume or job application that the Jobseeker has made available.
6. Unless part of the normal operation of the User’s web browser, no User may download or duplicate any information contained on the Website, except in the case of Recruiters who may download and save Jobseekers resumes for their own use.
7. Users must not access Englishjobsturkey.com in any country, region or jurisdiction that has deemed such access to be illegal.
1. Englishjobsturkey.com takes no responsibility whatsoever for content on the Website
2. The User agrees to be solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of all content submitted.
3. Englishjobsturkey.com makes no warranty that the Website is free of errors or viruses or other malware. The user agrees that use of the Website is at their own risk.
6. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Englishjobsturkey.com shall not be liable for any damages or losses suffered as a result of using the Website.
2. Englishjobsturkey.com shall not be liable in the case of a Jobseeker submitting false or misleading information and shall not be liable for any losses or damages to a Recruiter as a result of using Jobseekers information.
3. Englishjobsturkey.com shall not be liable in the case of a Recruiter submitting false or misleading information and shall not be liable for any losses or damages to a Jobseeker as a result of using Recruiters information.
4. All information and data is presented on the Website in good faith. Englishjobsturkey.com does not verify school registrations (beyond a correctly formatted name and address), advertisements posted by Recruiters nor resumes posted by Jobseekers.
5. The existence of a job advertisement posted on The Website by a Recruiter does not automatically confer that a job is available.
6. The existence of a resume posted on The Website by a Jobseeker does not automatically confer that the Jobseeker is available for employment.
1. All Jobseekers’ and Recruiters’ data submitted through Englishjobsturkey.com is treated as strictly confidential and will not be released to anyone without prior approval of the submitter. This excludes cases where the Englishjobsturkey.com is fulfilling its service responsibilities by releasing Jobseekers’ information to Recruiters to help them to find jobs or releasing Recruiters’ information to Jobseekers to help them to find employees.
2. Englishjobsturkey.com collects a variety of statistical information relating to Users visiting the Website. This information is used for quality control, research and marketing purposes.
3. We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
4. We will just hold individual data for the length of time essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
11. Access to Information
A User of the system has the right to amend any data held about them by Englishjobsturkey.com at any time, and may also contact Englishjobsturkey.com to have their information completely removed from the Website.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
- You agree to pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is payable. Payment obligations cannot be cancelled and all amounts paid are nonrefundable. You must provide Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd with valid credit card information to use the Service. Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd reserves the right to modify its fees and introduce new charges at any time.
- You agree to provide Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd with complete and accurate billing and contact information. You agree to update this information within 30 days of any change to it. If the contact information you have provided is false or fraudulent, Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service in addition to any other legal remedies.
- Unless otherwise agreed to by Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd, amounts will be billed in GBP.
13. Refund Policy
13.1 Downloadable Products
Due to the electronic nature of our downloadable products such as lesson plans, courses and ebooks and the fact that these products cannot be 'returned', EnglishJobsTurkey.com has a no refunds policy unless otherwise stated on a specific product purchase page. We recommend that you download the sample or preview pages and read the descriptions carefully BEFORE purchasing. We also recommend that you email any question you may have to email@example.com BEFORE purchasing.
13.1 Job Listings
a. Parts of the Job Listings Service are subject to payment of one off or periodical charges. You agree that in the event you subscribe to or order a Job Listing Package or Email Campaign, payment shall be in accordance with this clause 13.1.
b. You shall pay for such services in advance using your credit card, debit card, or any other acceptable method of payment, as set out on the Website. Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd reserves the right to withhold or cease provision of the service where any part of the payment has not been received.
c. You undertake that the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any fees for the service. Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with access to the services.
d. Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd reserves the right to increase the fees for the services it offer from time to time and at its sole discretion.
e. If you subscribe to or order a service, on the condition that you have not made any use, or received any part of the service you may cancel such service and receive a refund of the fee paid by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the date on which the relevant fee was paid. Please note that where you have used or received any part of the service, no right of cancellation or refund shall apply.
14. Affiliate Disclaimer
Teaching Jobs Abroad Ltd will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make by clicking on links to those products from this site. My goal with this website is to help teachers and schools and I provide a lot of free information, advice and assistance. But please understand I am doing this as a for-profit business and the site needs to generate an income in order to keep it running.
You should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that I will receive compensation from just to be safe. Having said that, there are lots of products and services on the web that relate to teaching, teaching qualifications, apps, software and courses that I recommend because of their benefits alone and not because of an affiliate relationship. I only promote those products or services that I have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you.
EnglishJobsTurkey.com is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.