Established in 1988, Bilfen Private Primary schools is the leading private k-12 primary school in Turkey. The company now boasts 9 high schools, 15 primary schools, and 28 nursery schools based mainly in Istanbul but also with branches in Ankara, Izmir, Antalya, Bursa, Kayseri and Iskenderun.
Qualified and experienced native speakers and Turkish nationals are invited to apply.
Teaching positions are available in various locations from grade 1 to 8.
Instructors are expected to work as part of a dynamic team with a commitment to continuous improvement and high quality in the learning outcomes.
Applicants should meet most, preferably all, of the following requirements:
• A University degree and a CELTA qualification
• Knowledge of current ELT approaches, curriculum, materials
• Experience in teaching in a primary school
• Commitment to professionalism with strong work ethics, attention to detail, ability and willingness to learn and take initiative
• Highly organized, task-oriented, and computer literate
• Familiarity and willingness to blend technology into language teaching
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member in an innovative environment