CELTA Qualified Native Teachers Wanted
We are an English language consultancy providing one-to-one English lessons to individuals in all areas of Istanbul. We offer English lessons at the student’s home or workplace, or in our office in Kadıköy.
We also cater to companies’ needs by providing in-house classes. We are currently looking for CELTA/TEFL qualified native English speakers to join our team. If you would like to get involved in teaching English with us, please apply on line below.
What We Do
– At Speak English we specialise in providing private English lessons tailored to the student’s level and needs.
– We focus on one-to-one lessons, but also provide classes for small groups and companies.
– Conversation is an integral part of our method, although a course can be supplemented with any other skills the student requires to create a personal syllabus.
Are you tired of private students constantly cancelling their lessons without notice?
Teachers working with Speak English are guaranteed to be paid at least 75% of their monthly payment due to our cancellation policy. Plus any lessons cancelled within less than 24 hours are charged as one hour to compensate for preparation time. Where We Teach
– At Speak English we provide English lessons to individuals in all areas of Istanbul.
– We offer classes at the student’s home or workplace, or in our office in Kadıköy.
– We also cater to companies’ needs by providing in-house classes.
What We Require
– We employ university educated, CELTA/TEFL-qualified native speakers to ensure the student gets the best quality learning experience.
– You will need to fill in an online teaching application form with details of certificates and previous experience. We will then make an appointment with you for a face-to-face interview.
– Some of our students only require short term tuition while others continue in the long term.
– For each level of English and exam classes we have a structured syllabus to follow. However, creativity is welcomed to keep the lessons motivating for students.
– Flexibility in hours available is highly desirable.