Qualified native English speaker wanted for an immediate start.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand only)
- Any university degree
- Any TEFL certificate
- Turkish residence permit
- Available for interview between 2nd and 13th March 2015
- Primary school on the Asian side of Istanbul
- Teaching Grades 7 and 8
- Approximately 24 lessons per week
- Short contract with opportunity to extend for next year
- Free transport between home and school
- Food provided
- Work permit provided
- Supportive administration
- Preplanned lesson materials and clear curriculum
- Great salary
If you meet ALL the requirements above please send your CV and a photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put 'Immediate Start' in the subject line.
This is the real story of the steps involved in renewing a Turkish residence permit.
There are a lot of variables involved in getting hired for any job.
While you can't control everything, there are certain matters you can take into your own hands right now.
We have helped hundreds of people get English teaching jobs in Turkey so we know what works.
Here are the top 5 things you need to do.......
Most jobs are advertised for native speakers and many people feel like there is quite a bit of discrimination going on. Are there any ESL teaching jobs for non native speakers?
Let's look at what you can do to improve your chances....
This article about teaching private English students covers:
- How to advertise your private lessons.
- How to handle the first meeting.
- How to manage expectations.
- How to plan the first lesson.
- Where to find great lesson ideas.
One of the best ways to make money as an English teacher is by giving private lessons, and there is a huge demand for this in Istanbul.